How to choose the right hotel
Choosing the right hotel is very hard. There are so many to choose from so it's important to have a plan so you don't end up with a hotel you don't even like. So what's the plan?
1. Write down your budget, hotel facilities that are important to you, meal plans, location...
2. Now go to booking.com and filter everything you wrote down in the previous point
3. When you find a hotel check comments on Trip Advisor. Comments are honest and you can even find the real photos of guests of the hotel.
4. Then check hotel social media sites. I always check for the tagged pictures of the hotel social media site and look up for the location on Instagram and check the location pictures there. If it looks good you're on the right way.
5. Find at least 3 hotels that fits up to your needs and if the hotel looks good and if it feels to be the right one for you, you can move up to the next stage.
6. I NEVER book a hotel on Booking site, but I always look up for the hotel on the internet, find their e-mail address and send them a message. You won't have to pay taxes and fees for booking on booking.com, and you can also ask them if they can give you some discount. It usually works. Send mail to at least 3 hotels.
7. Now it's time to choose the hotel, close the deal and to count down the days to your next trip.